Our business is focused on helping customers leverage data to achieve the greatest efficiency, productivity and quality outcomes possible.
AGTEK Development Company, a part of Hexagon, harnesses surveying, analysis and control solutions for the benefit of the heavy construction industry. AGTEK solutions enable construction professionals to accurately takeoff and estimate construction quantities, model efficient construction processes and measure progress throughout the construction life cycle.
Who we are looking for:
Experienced Sales Representatives to demonstrate, sell and train our construction productivity tools, drone production tracking, 3D machine control modeling, and takeoff software to heavy construction contractors.
One position will be based in our Livermore, CA office to cover Northern California.
A second position will work remotely to cover a territory comprising Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona.
What you get to do:
You will be responsible for selling, product demonstrations and training on-site and via web conference to business owners, superintendents, foreman and estimators
The target customer base includes 60% established and 40% new accounts. You will be involved with lead generation, prospecting and qualifying new account opportunities with support from AGTEKs corporate marketing activities.
Collaborate with all key internal stakeholders including direct sales colleagues in other regions, R&D, technical support and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make or exceed sales quota on a monthly basis
- Keep up to date with new products and general market conditions.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers objectives. Actively promote new products and developments to existing and new customers.
- Provide trustworthy and intelligent feedback on general market conditions.
- Disciplined use of salesforce CRM and other administrative requirements.
- The position requires 25% travel away from home.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a construction or engineering field and 3+ years demonstrated successful sales experience.
- Strong understanding of the heavy construction segment including the challenges faced in the field and experience with grade control technologies.
- Grade Control, Machine Control and Drone knowledge/experience beneficial as is experience selling related software.
- Ideal candidate will be an upbeat, personable, high-energy individual.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Solid organizational and follow up skills required.
The person in this role can have a real impact on the business to help us meet our aggressive growth goals. If you are a role up your sleeves, get it done kind of person, send us your resume and let’s chat.